Gilded Mint

Thursday, March 14, 2013


As soon as I saw this outfit at J.Crew I knew that I needed it for my trip to New York. If you can't wear a gilded mint brocade outfit during fashion week then I don't know when you can. Yes, I am aware that I vaguely resemble one of the Von Trapp children...or an ottoman, but all I have to say is SIDESMILE (ie. sorry i'm not sorry // ie. yolo for the fashion set). Fortunately, my fellow IFBCON attendees approved of my look and that was good enough me. At the end of the day, Fashion Week is really no different that a Star Wars convention. You get to dress up in crazy outfits, and hang out with kindred spirits who wouldn't dream of making fun of you for doing so. Le sigh, I cannot wait for September!





*photography by Catherine Rhodes

7 comments :

  1. I could not love this more...I saw that top in J. Crew a while back and become absolutely smitten with it! It's one of those really special pieces you'll have for a while!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you wore a matching top and bottom- it's super hard to pull off, but you do it well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with this look love!!! Head to toe perfection!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a PRETTY outfit. Love the colors.
    xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. rockin outfit.. the colors look great against the white wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering if this is a size 10+ or know anyone who has one would you be willing to sell it? I've been looking for one for a long time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...