Valentine's Day To Night

Wednesday, February 13, 2013
c/o RUBBER DUCKY via Ellys Couture red pleated dress // c/o LINEA PELLE croco clutch // c/o HELZBERG DIAMOND infinity diamond necklace // ZARA pointed heels (last seen here) // DAVID YURMAN double x ring // NARS jungle red lipstick

Today I collaborated with Danielle of Lou What Wear for  Valentine's 'Day to Night' look. Tomorrow I will be posting even more about my night time look and the gorgeous Infinity x Infinity necklace I planned it around.

6 comments :

  1. I love the night outfit more. It's simple and classy.
    Cheers,
    Milly
    http://millystyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these looks. That little red dress is beautiful. I have been wanting my own little red dress for so long.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the red dress look because of the deep-v neckline!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary
    Check out the eShakti GIVEAWAY I'm hosting now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...