Passport to Style: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Greetings Travelers!
You may have noticed my recent partnership with Kristin Hassan, and I'm sure you've taken note of her new program Passport to Style: World Tour 2012! Passport to Style is a fresh and exciting experience that will be bringing you almost a dozen different jewelry collections via a virtual trip around the world! Each city will be hosted by a guest blogger "Tour Guide", and guess what...I'm your Tour Guide for the tour's ninth destination, Rio!

Kristin sent me a huge package filled to the brim with jewelry, all inspired by the vivacious hot spot. I have always wanted to travel to South America, and wearing all of these fun Rio inspired jewels is the next best thing to booking a flight!

I'm so excited to style up an outfit with Brazilian flair! My first look is what I would wear to tour Rio. I wanted to be comfortable, but stick to the bright color pallet of all of the jewelry!

file_zps61f8ea28

Jacket: Asos. Shirt: J.Crew. Shorts: J.Crew. Shoes: BCBG. 
Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: Kristin Hassan.

file_zps4162c107

file_zps6e79781b


file_zps69853f11

The jewelry from the Rio Collection is truly a gorgeous addition to your collection. Sadly though, it is only available in limited quantities for three weeks! Claim yours a.s.a.p.- Shop Now!

But wait, that's not all that Kirstin and I have been working on. Be sure to check back next Wednesday for another Rio inspired outfit post and even more jewelry. We also have an amazing giveaway coming up! Make sure you don't miss a thing from Kristin or the tour by reserving your passport.

28 comments :

  1. Orange is very trendy color you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color on you- that necklace is gorgeous!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love all the jewelry (And those shorts!)!! Such a fun feature, I can't wait to see your next outfit :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these pieces, just beautiful!

    amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is SO bright and fun--I love it! That jacket is gorgeous.

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds super cool! this look is perfect for Rio! i love the bright color of the jacket and the fun print of the shorts <3

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl! Just found your blog and I absolutely LOVE it! Can't wait to see more. Newest follower. :) xx.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a fabulous idea! I so would love to take part in something like this! I am huge on travel, basically all my lifetime goals involve travel and exploring the world. This past year I finally went to Italy and Spain - totally amazing trip! And this year I am thinking of going to Austria, Croatia, Greece and then over to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam!
    I must say your look is STUNNING! I have a friend who recently came back from RIO and I must say you really do capture the fun, vivacious vibe of it! Love the gems and love the shorts!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you be ANY cuter?! Love your mixing here. So amazing!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That jacket is just amazing! I love the way you accessorized it. Just found your blog...loving it

    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love love! the colors are amazing!
    and I really like how you paired that coral tweed jacket with the printed shorts!
    the jewelry really adds a lot of oomph!

    <3Amanda
    FFF @New York Fashion Week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the colors and different bracelet combinations!! So fun and flirty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colors and jacket, I'm your newest follower hope you do the same : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I love this outfit! That jacket is gorgeous and the print on your shorts is so fun!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is so adorable! Again, another well put together/ polished look that is young, fresh, and really creative. You look lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. YES! Love this idea and how you styled your pieces! Hope you're having a great week and can relax a bit this weekend!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful color! Goes very well with your coloring :)

    Kisses from :
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY (where fashion and food collide!)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool you got to receive those items! Thank you for the comment:) x Romi
    http://www.blaastyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the shade of that jacket!Those pieces are great!

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look adorable!! Love the colors - your outfit looks fabulous with the jewelry!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. That jacket is absolutely amazing. And I love the jewelry with it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. SO cute Ashley!! LOVE these bright colors and those graphic shorts on you! Can't wait to see where you take us next on your style journey!

    xo, sam
    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rio..i lived there 5 monts ago :) Love your necklace!!!You look great :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...